LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM - Following two successful years in business, British jewellery Lark & Berry launches competition to seek a talented artist or jewellery designer with an interest in sustainability to collaborate with on a limited-edition capsule collection to debut in early 2021. Lark & Berry is known as the first fine jewellery designer brand to exclusively only used cultured diamonds and gemstones in their pieces- the cleaner and more responsible options.
- The talented winner will have the opportunity to have their 6-piece capsule collection made in 14k or 18k gold, diamonds and other precious stones of fine jewellery to be sold in-store and online at larkandberry.com.
- The winner will be chosen by Lark & Berry’s founder, Laura Chavez.
- The winner will be featured in promotions across @larkandberry on social media accounts and media interviews, subject to the press interest.
- Winner will also receive a cash prize of £1250.
HOW TO ENTER:
Submissions open at 9am Friday 12th June 2020
Submissions close at 11:59pm 20th July 2020
THE FINER DETAILS:
- There is no limit to the number of pieces used in your application- however there have to be at least 6 pieces that can be part of the same collection including one bangle, one ring, one necklace/pendant and one pair of earrings.
- By entering, the winning artists will give Lark & Berry the exclusive rights to the their winning designs so these can be made in precious metals and stones. A contract will be sent when a submission is made. For more details enquire at email@example.com